Our Crisis Support Service is especially designed for Christian ministries. More severe examples include a leader involved in pornography, sexual immorality, child abuse, insubordination, or embezzlement. More common are a pastor or director being requested to step down. Most organizations are uncertain how to lead with wisdom and integrity during such stressful times. The Center’s consultants can help guide your ministry back to health.
This service includes:
- Providing an objective and experienced sounding board for your leadership
- Guidance for the staff member who is in trouble
- Testing assumptions to ensure important issues are being addressed
- Guidance in creating a short term crisis management plan to stabilize the ministry
- Assistance in developing a communication plan that clarifies what will be shared and when
- Ongoing availability with our consultants via phone and e-mail
- Conflict Resolution between staff members, staff-board, and membership-leadership conflicts
- Review and/or writing of severance agreements
- Confidential interviews
The Center is a non-profit organization. Our fees are determined by the services you request and your ability to pay. Don't let fees prevent you from contacting us. We will do all we can to find a workable solution for you.
The Center is a non-profit organization whose highly trained staff is committed to helping Christian leaders develop healthy and effective organizations. To learn more about how our team can assist you, please contact us at 215-723-2325.